Tuesday, September 23, 2008

It's Not A Rape Van, It's A Spy Van

Good Afternoon Ladies & Gentlemen,

The title of today's entry comes from a wonderful little show that I've finally had the pleasure of checking out called "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia" starring...well, I guess the only person anybody knows is Danny DeVito...but it's still pretty damn funny. I've only seen two episodes (thank you boring weekend at mom's) but in those two episodes there was manhunting, cannibalism, mild necrophilia, waterboarding, solutions to the gas crisis, Rambo, teamwork, sexual advances in a bank setting, and explosions. Apparently there are three seasons of this show already on DVD. Who knew? I may have to check the rest of them out. GO EAGLES!!!


Last night, I hung out with my dad for a few hours watching a match of the American football between the Jets of New York City (Jersey) and San Diego Superchargers. There were marvelous feats of athleticism, including a man named Philip (with one L) of the Riverfolk who was able to throw an oblong pigskin at times for than fifty meters in the general direction of another man in an odd arrangement of armour...and then the other man would keep this object from touching the ground...and continue to run. Most absurd...yet quite entertaining. Anyway, after that boring ass game where the announcers kept talking about Brett Favre's older than his coach and how he has more touchdowns in any situation than anybody ever, I went to hang out with JL Clyde, Filly, Filly's sister, and Filly's sister's girlfriend. We had cherry Coke and laughed a bunch and played Rock Band under the band name Cinnabong (which I think could be HUGE in airport terminals across the globe). Good times. Now, because I'm a little lazy today (and am working an eleven hour day again) here's a little quiz that I was tagged by Alisa, therefore I must do. Isn't that how these things work? Here it goes...


3 last purchases

1. Twenty dollar bill from my dad - Cost me $19 in various other bills
2. Sesame Chicken at Golden Phoenix
3. About $2400 in wardrobe for a job I haven't even been offered yet


3 last songs i downloaded to my iPod

1. Still Alive - Ellen McLain
2. Sittin' On the Dock of the Bay - Otis Redding
3. Let Me Be Your Song - Fraggle Rock


3 favorite movies

1. Big Lebowski
2. Scarface
3. Fifth Element


3 things i haven't done yet

1. Seen it all & done it all
2. Sky diving
3. Your mom


3 things i cannot live without

1. Air, Water, Food, & Shelter
2. My Family & Friends
3. Bacon?


3 favorite dishes

1. Danish Pork - Pork Tenderloin with a creamy brenaisse(?) sauce over rice with asparagus spears. It's good...and if you're lucky, I may just make it for you
2. Pizza - Not picky, it's all good...even (sigh) veggie pizza
3. Greek food is pretty good


3 favorite tv shows

1. Simpsons
2. Family Guy
3. Jurassic Fight Club - Sorry, had to put a non-cartoon in here


3 last places i traveled to

1. Las Vegas (for fourth time since March)
2. Road trip to Denver, the Black Hills, Wyoming, Montana, Great Falls & more Great Falls
3. San Diego (a few Vegas trips in between)


3 favorite desserts

1. Ice cream on Brownies - Because it's only one dessert if you can put it on the same plate
2. Mango Gelato
3. Woman (get awkward looks if you order it off the menu)

3 things i would buy if money were not an issue

1. Time Machine (you didn't say reality wasn't an issue)
2. North America (rename it $tevonia)
3. A Panda or two...or Batman's utility belt


3 wishes

1. Love & Happiness for everybody out there
2. Peace & Tranquility throughout the World
3. A Million Wishes


3 people I tag

1. JL Clyde
2. Lilie
3. Whoever Wants to Do It



Have a great day everybody!!! Hopefully I have a big announcement soon...because I keep getting asked about it. I'd love to have a different answer. G-g-g-goodbye!!!

No comments:

Where Should I Go Next?