Sunday, November 16, 2008

Tying Up With Tigers

Good Afternoon Ladies & Gentlemen,

Apparently, though not much has happened, in the spirit of NaBloPoMo, I get to ramble a bit. This is also my 100th post on this second blog location...and I still haven't changed anything on it in the over three months. Sad, I know...but some day...some day. Been watching football this morning and afternoon...and I can't believe the Eagles tied the Bengals. The first tie in the NFL since 2002 (thank God, what is this? Hockey?) For those who don't know, the Eagles are going to win the Super Bowl this year...and the Bengals won a game earlier this year on a fluke...and the tied at 13 in their game today...because apparently Eagels QB Donovan McNabb is suffering from some kind of horrible disease and/or was poisoned by Bengals coach Marvin Lewis out of revenge...for having banged his mom earlier in the week, I suppose. So sad.


Last night, I was working overtime...and basically made about three hundred bucks for beautiful women taking their clothes off and giving them to me. That's right, you've found out my secret. I work at a gentlemen's club. Now you know my terrible secret. Some great people have worked at gentlemen's clubs though - Hugh Hefner, Eric Clapton, Oprah, even Jesus did some carpentry work at a gentlemen's club back in the day. Google it. There's no shame in it. Women are beautiful creatures...and some men like to pay to view these works of art. You don't criticize museums for charging admission do you...and they have similar rules. No touching the pieces. No photography. No outside food or drink. There's an extra charge for private exhibits. The only thing missing is a two drink minimum...and you also usually feel a little ripped off when you leave...but that's not going to stop you from coming back. Okay, so I don't really work at a gentlemen's club...but in these hard economic times, I'm really thinking about looking for a part-time gig at one. I'd make a great accountant...and help out human resources when interviewing new employees. "Congratulations. You...will start Tuesday afternoon. I don't care what you dad says, bullet wounds aren't sexy."


Honestly, that's really about it for today...and I'm pretty lazy and have more football to watch. Hopefully you're all having a great weekend...and if not, as usual, gimme a call and I'll give you a few cheap laughs depending on your cell phone plan. Have a great night everybody!!!

No comments:

Where Should I Go Next?