Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Big M, Little organ

Good Afternoon Ladies & Gentlemen,

Got a nice little surprise this morning. I am now scheduled to get officially manager certified (again) in a few weeks...so that's a fantastic step in my future employment in the city of Las Vegas...of which I will be visiting in a matter of hours to possibly interview down there & have a fun weekend. Oh happy day!!!


I'd also like to wish a happy birthday to my favorite basketball player of all time...and an outstanding American gentlemen, Mr. David Maurice Robinson, formerly of the San Antonio Spurs & the REAL Dream Team back in 1992. Happy birthday sir!!!


I'd also like to send out a little prayer, and ask that you do the same, for the great American actor Sir Morgan Freeman who is recovering from serious injuries from a car accident the other day. We wish you a full & complete recovery...and not just so that you can play God in the highly anticipated (by me) "$teve Almighty" or the next Batman flick. Favorite line in any Freeman movie is still "Shoot THIS mother (lover)!!!" from Wanted. Only Morgan Freeman can pull it off classy. Get well soon!!!



Other than that, I don't really have much else to say other than I'm excited to go see Vegas (as always) and I hope that you all have a wonderful weekend. See ya on Monday!!! Skadoosh!!!

2 comments:

JLee said...

Good luck with Vegas! Have a great weekend :)

$teve said...

Thanks Jlee!!! It was pretty good...but more on that later. :)

Where Should I Go Next?