Sunday, January 11, 2009

Winning Is For The Birds!!!

Good Afternoon Ladies & Gentlemen,

Just a quicky today...because the Philadelphia Eagles destroyed the New York Giants 23-11 and moved on to the NFC Championship game for the fifth time in eight years...where they'll face the Arizona Cardinals, who have made it there for the first time ever...and they've been around since the world was black & white back in the 30's or something. Also, the Baltimore Ravens won yesterday...so basically, if your team in named after birds...then you're still playing...because winning is for the birds...as this shirt will confirm (and it gives me an excuse to post it).


Anyway, that's all I have to say about that. I know very few of you care for my football commentary...but please just deal with it. So excited that there may be a Pennsylvania matchup in the Super Bowl with the Eagles & Steelers. I may have to host a Super Bowl party for all the Cowboys & Broncos fans here in the Mile High City...you know, since their teams suck and all. It's like my duty or something, right? GO EAGLES!!!


Also, on a personal note, I'd like to say that I sent in my check for that $80 power bill from an apartment that I haven't lived in for almost three months...and in the "For____" section on the check, I filled in with "Horsesh*t!!! Suckiteasy, bitches!!!" I'll let you know if the check is cashed...or it's accidentally lost...like my records of discontinuing their services months ago. So yeah, go Eagles!!! Keep the beards growing for at least three more weeks!!! I'd do the same...but my job won't allow me. I tried. They don't even like minimal chin hair. Damn Bronco fans!!! Have a great day everybody!!!

2 comments:

Bone Junior said...

I care! I care about your football commentary!! GO EAGLES!!!

$teve said...

I just don't get why they're not HOSTING the NFC Championship. They had a better record than the Cardinals. I don't care if they won the worst division in football...against the Rams, 49ers & Seahawks. Oh well, it doesn't matter, I seem to remember this hot streak starting in Arizona. GO EAGLES!!! Wanna come to the Super Bowl party? :)

Where Should I Go Next?