Saturday, March 21, 2009

What Are We Teaching Our Kids?

Good Afternoon Ladies & Gentlemen,
Well, as promised, here are the pictures from my latest trip to the Denver Museum of Nature & Science with the Mad Scientist & From Russia with Love. Now, if you want to see all the cool diaramas and dinosaur bones, I would highly suggest just checking out my post from my Halloween visit a few months ago. This time, the pictures are a little more...eccentric. As you would likely expect from this blog. I just found a lot of interesting signage that just...tickled my fancy. Enjoy...

Always thought it was interesting that the INSIDES

of a sarcophagus were painted. They're dead, right?

When you want to take your pussy into the afterlife with you...

Pele's Hair is born from volcanic explosions...

that explains the greatness, for He is Pele, God of Soccer

Now, we start with the signs - "Sex Changed the World...ladies"

Hard Parts Make Good Fossils

"Explosion of Life!" - Apparently this is what a

10,000,000 times magnification of an ejaculate looks like

You mean...right here in the museum?

I'm not a big fan of illiteracy in museum...

so WOT the hell is this?

See, Lilie? Sea Lilies!!!

Guess which part of a dinosaur this is...

Hint: It's from a male.

Wrong, it's the tail of an anklyosaurus...but you were close.

"Fondle a Foot?" If that's your thing...

"LOOK OUT, RUSSIA!!!"

Thank God nobody's behind the wheel of this...

ROBOT DINOSAUR!!! This is how it ends?

"Hot mineral-rich fluids...from molten rock...

moved up into the limestone." Hot!!!

I'm not even sure what this was referring to...

but I still like its message

"Try this! Test the hardness with your fingernail."

How about you don't scratch my rock?

The aftermath of an "Explosion of Life"

when not cleaned for a few millions years

Glow-in-the-dark rocks

Holy crap! Imagine lugging this thing on your finger...ladies.

One last sign before I go...

"Caution: Wolf Statues may be hot...and horny"

Well, that'll do it for today. Gotta get back to watching March Madness. My ugh...picks have taken a turn for the worst yesterday...but as of now, there are still 14 of my Sweet 16 still in the running. Have a great day everybody!!! Still waiting on takers for the Bacon Brothers...

2 comments:

A.P. said...

I like the shot of the back of my head that you have! Lol!

$teve said...

Yeah, me too. By the way, do you use Head & Shoulders? :)

Where Should I Go Next?