Wednesday, October 15, 2008

This Time, For Realsies

Good Morning Ladies & Gentlemen,

Well, the time has finally come. The car is primed and ready to go. That's why I planned on these shoulder dates before being there...because I usually plan for the worst but expect the best. I have made "appointments" to check out some apartments throughout the Downtown, Capitol Hill, and surrounding areas. Some of the places look really nice (therefore expensive) and some of the places look questionable but affordable. I will be dipping my wick into both to try to find the place that will be my new Cooliseum...or perhaps some other more fitting name. Hopefully not $teve's Krap Shak. Mmm, $teve Sugar Shack has a nice ring to it though...but we shall see. I have enough clothes for a week-and-a-half (and the next few months if I needed) for work and exploring. I have a hotel to stay at the first few days conveniently in downtown, then Filly's Aunt's for the week after that. Big thanks to both of you ladies. The current apartment is...well, about as packed as it's going to get before we start moving crap out of the way. Wanna see a picture of the living room?



The same goes upstairs...just less space...and this was AFTER my mom took a load of books & other useless crap home with her. Gonna need to downsize my life a bit. No biggie. I think I can do it.


Also, the other day my niece Kairi (Ky-Ree) fell down face-first and knocked out one of her front baby teeth...and scratched up her face a bit. She's still too damn cute for words though. Here's some proof...

Anyway, after spending my morning and noontime packing up my sound system and whatever else I could, I went to pick up my Poor Man's Maybach and hang with my dad for a few hours. We basically just watched some TV then the new Indiana Jones flick. My stepmom was there too so she got to see me before I left. Then I went and hung out with JL Clyde & Joey (like the baby kangaroo) for a few, then slept, then woke up and typed up this thing.

Well, I guess I'm off now. Not sure when I'll be able to check in or anything...but you all have my cell number...and don't be freaked out if I don't answer your call...because I may be driving to another state and don't want to answer phone calls while passing truckers. I'll call ya back at my earliest convenience. Safety first. I'm going to miss you guys and gals...but you'll visit...and I'll visit...and there's always virtual communication...and cellular waves...and all that fun stuff...so we'll be okay. If you miss my smiling face (not sure why that'd be the case) you can always find my mug on the blog and/or Facebook. If you're bored, you can also check my blogs for past entries that might tickle your fancy. Might I recommend the label "Vacation" or keyword search "Sexbot" is usually a pretty good one. Anyway, fare thee well and I shall update you shortly on my journey, apartment search, and new career in Denver. Have a great day...or two!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't believe you wrote a blog this morning! Have a safe trip. We'll miss ya :)
-Lilie

$teve said...

Believe it! I've got some loyal fans out there to keep entertained...otherwise they talk smack and threaten to not teach me French pickup lines. :)

There'll probably be one tomorrow after my day of apartment searching...but for anybody that may read these things & I haven't already told, I made it here safe & sound and just had a philly cheese steak & Tastykakes...so I'm goooooood. :)

Where Should I Go Next?