Tuesday, May 19, 2009

How Well Do You Know Dr Love?

Good Afternoon Ladies & Gentlemen,

As predicted, not a whole lot to talk about today...except maybe my ability to read minds when it comes to games of Hangman when during a training game, with seeing only the empty spaces, I was able to correctly guess, "(New Boss Man J)'s Team is the Best" and basically...blow everybody's mind simultaneously...ladies. Anyway, other than that, nothing really to share...so as promised, here's what I thought was an easy quiz in testing how well you know the good Doctor Love...but so far, the best score has been 10 out of 15. Let's see if YOU can do better. Send me your answers...or go on Facebook and take the quiz for immediate results. Enjoy...and good luck!!!

1. Who was my first crush?
a. Molly Ringwald
b. Elisabeth Shue
c. Winnie from the Wonder Years
d. Your mom

2. What is my favorite animal?
a. Kwyjibo
b. Liger
c. Panda
d. Macaque

3. What country have I NOT been to?
a. Brazil
b. Liechtenstein
c. Jamaica
d. China

4. What of these senses do I pretty much lack?
a. Taste (tongue, not style)
b. Humor
c. Smell
d. Decency

5. Where do I have my tattoo?
a. Over my heart
b. Right butt cheek
c. Left shoulder
d. I am tat-less

6. What is my favorite NBA team?
a. Utah Jazz
b. Denver Nuggets
c. Los Angeles Lakers
d. San Antonio Spurs

7. Who am I named after?
a. Steve McQueen
b. Steve Martin
c. Stevie Wonder
d. Stevie Ray Vaughan

8. Where did I get my Gort Lamp with the penile switch?
a. Barcelona
b. Boston
c. Las Vegas
d. Seattle

9. How would I introduce myself to my girlfriend's mother?
a. "Good evening, my name is Steve. It's a pleasure to finally meet you. I can see where (name) gets her looks."
b. "Hello, my name is Steve. I'm the man nailing your daughter."
c. "Nice rack."
d. I would speak with a Spanish accent and an occasional "How you say..."

10. What was the first song I karaoke'd to? (Some of you were there)
a. "Friends in Low Places" by Garth Brooks
b. "Let's Get It On" by Marvin Gaye
c. "Bohemian Rhapsody" by Queen
d. "No Diggity" by Blackstreet (mmMMM...)

11. What martial arts movie star shares my birthday?
a. Tony Jaa - The LeBron James of martial arts movies
b. Chuck Norris - Whose tears cure cancer...but too bad he doesn't cry
c. Jackie Chan - Who won an MTV Lifetime Achievement award...but so did Chewie & Godzilla
d. Jet Li - The one fearless hero unleashed as a lethal weapon 4

12. How is my niece Kairi's name pronounced?
a. Ky-Ree
b. Kay-Ree
c. Kah-Eye-Ree
d. Carrie

13. What's my favorite kind of food?
a. Italian
b. Chinese
c. Soul
d. Free

14. What is the significance of my cousin Dana?
a. She was my best friend as a child
b. She let me live in her basement when I went to college
c. She has my other kidney...yet still drinks
d. There is no Dana, there is only Zool

15. What is my favorite holiday?
a. Zombie Jesus Day
b. Baby Jesus Day
c. America's Birthday
d. Ladies Dress as Sexy as Possible & Get Drunk While Children Threaten Vandalism (if not appeased with candy) Eve

Have a great day everybody!!! Remember to send me your answers...

2 comments:

JLee said...

Oh wow..I don't think I would pass I'm afraid. ;)
I would bet that Winnie was your first crush though. ha

word verification: Palin

$teve said...

I have faith that you would get a good score...but not a perfect. Here are the answers for anybody interested (the Wingman got all but one...and he claims it was computer error):

1. B Elisabeth Shue
2. C Panda
3. A Brazil
4. C Smell
5. D Tat-less
6. D San Antonio Spurs
7. A Steve McQueen
8. B Boston
9. A Always respect the ladies
10. B Let's Get It On
11. D Jet Li
12. A Ky-Ree
13. C Soul
14. D Ghostbusters reference
15. B Baby Jesus Day

Where Should I Go Next?