Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Viva La Cinco

Good Afternoon Ladies & Gentlemen,

Just another quickie today...because I'm apparently going to have visitors for this holiday. Yes, it is that time of year where we celebrate the independence of another country by drinking massive amounts of beer made there...while at the same time threatening to shoot people on sight if they step foot on American soil. No, not St Patty's Day and our threats against the Irish...but Cinco de Mayo. So JL Clyde, the Mad Scientist, even Bubbles (in town for a friend's graduation) will be in downtown tonight...and we'll be out and about having a good old fiesta. So please, come join us...especially if for some reason you missed out on my birthday party last weekend...or you're just really really awesome and want to show everybody thus. I've got a very comfortable couch if you need a place to crash...and ladies, the other side of the bed is always warm.

Drive safely, drink responsibly, and have a great night everybody!!! I promise more will come on these posts when...well, I'm not too busy doing other stuff. Imagine when I finally get caught up. Moving, new apartment, movie reviews (go see Wolverine...and Crank: High Voltage is easily the most ridiculous movie I've ever seen...but I still liked it), maybe even everybody's favorites like updates on Pandas, Elvis, the Eagles, Megan Fox, Jesus and your mom. Happy Cinco de Mayo everybody!!!

No comments:

Where Should I Go Next?