Monday, May 11, 2009

Beware the Clown Baby

Good Afternoon Ladies & Gentlemen,
Not a whole lot of exciting stuff has been happening to me...but that doesn't stop me from posting, right? New job this, arranging apartment that, all bores the hell out of you I'm sure. Well, I did watch a movie Friday night...but apparently so did everybody else in America, so you don't want to know what I think about it. Star Walk or something. Apparently based on a TV show that was cancelled about twenty years before I was born. Apparently T.J. Hooker was in it. Still waiting for the Ossie & Harriett movie some time soon. Anyway, here are some pictures...including some from my visit to my mom's house for Mother's Day...because I love my mama...and even though she insists on being a mountain dwelling hermit, she knows her baby boy will come visit her. Anyway, here they are...
The loaded moving van from last week...
I have a LOT of sh*t

"Oh cool, Utah's 1st Pioneer Burial Site. Where's this at?"

"F**K!!! My apartment? How did I miss that on the tour?"

Beehive House in downtown

Some place near Energy Solutions Arena

Creek at my mom's house

Which car is the best?

I know, the middle one, right? Thought so.

Mom, Alicia & Kairi

I was really excited to see Kelaudri again

Apparently my mom has good taste...

because she has a couch like mine now.

Well, that'll do it for today. Not really much else to say. Tomorrow I'll be taking a Strengths Test at work...and I have a few predictions written down as to what they are (Adaptability, Communication, Positivity, etc) but we'll see what the official results say. Other than that, still two weeks ahead and on cruise control until Memorial Day. Have a great day everybody!!!

No comments:

Where Should I Go Next?