Monday, May 4, 2009

Sexy Scavenger

Good Evening Ladies & Gentlemen,

I'm casually borrowing somebody else's wireless internet to let you all know that I made the trip safely and without major obstacle. Much to Love for everybody and shout-outs to JL Clyde, mom, dad, Chris, and to a much lesser extent my aunt Pat & Kiel. That's really all I've got say right about now...other than the first day of work went by without incident too...and was mostly just signing documents and pinky swearing not to sexually harass anybody...unless they ask (and you lady coworkers KNOW that I'm more than willing to oblige). Anyway, have a great night & I'll catch you all up as soon as I can...and I'll have pictures once I get everything unloaded.

BACK & SEXIER THAN EVER, BABY!!!

No comments:

Where Should I Go Next?