Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Guten Tag Kartoffel

Good Afternoon Ladies & Gentlemen,

Well, since I last posted, some pretty cool unexpected stuff has gone down. First off, almost immediately after posting, my roommate Pixie came home... with a few of her friends... and they started cooking & offering me red wine... and before I knew it, I was part of the action. Basically it was a lot of good food, good peeps, good wine & then Rock Band for a few hours... which is usually a great time. There were even a few sleepovers.

Then it was the 4th of July, and one of Pixie's friends invited me to a little Halloween Cookout that she was having. Yes... Halloween... on the 4th of July. I'm down. So after a hearty breakfast, we headed to her place in the Haight-Ashbury (I think) and I helped as best I could with the barbecue & getting things set up... and then we ate, told stories & jokes, drank a few (including some REAL good strawberry lemonade... with tequila) and then around sunset, made our ways to the roof to see the fireworks all over the Bay Area. It was pretty fantastic... and completely unexpected. Kudos to everybody involved!!!

Other than that, just a busy day back at work as always... and I miss my family & friends all over the globe a bit... but hey, I met a few cool cats & we've already talked about going rock climbing soon. I haven't been rock climbing in years... but I love it. Hopefully I still have some skills... I'd hate to be THAT guy. Oh well, the height will help. It usually does. Anyway, I hope that you all had a great weekend too. AMERICA!!! F**K YEAH!!!

No comments:

Where Should I Go Next?