Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Welcome to the Next Generation

Good Afternoon Ladies & Gentlemen,

This is going to take some time to set up...but this is the next generation of my blog, Dr. Mookie Love, jr. I plan on keeping the same kind of format...with minor upgrades along the way...but welcome to...more of the same. I'll add more later on...and continue my adventures here through Montana, then back home to Utah, then eventually moving to Vegas (as the plan goes) when business down there picks up. In the meantime, feel free to read the legendary original blog, Dr. Mookie Love - The Eclectic Eccentric.

Have a great day everybody!!!

2 comments:

A.P. said...

You should hace called it Dr. MookieLove II: Electric Boo-Galoo.

$teve said...

Yeah, "the Eclectic Eccentric - Part 2" thing might be changing...so thanks for the suggestion.

There was also Dr. Love Returns, Dr. Love Forever, Dr. Love & the Post-Coital Cigarette (name for my future funk band), Dr. Love Begins, and the Doc After Dark. We shall see when it all gets squared away. :)

Where Should I Go Next?