Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Shastaaaaaah...

Good Afternoon Ladies & Gentlemen,

It's been a bit... but hey, we've all been having fun, right? Work has been busy but I've finally been getting a few props... as it should be!!! Aside from that, just business as usual... oh then Dizzy & I went to Lake Shasta for a few hours. You can read the story put much more eloquently from her perspective... I basically sum it up with f**k the police. F**k... f**k... f**k the police. Here are some pictures that I took though with my phone of Lake Shasta & Shasta Caverns (camera died spontaneously)...







Oh... and I got some sweet clothes at The Clothing Broker... which is basically like a Men's Wearhouse or Jos. Bank... but with flare & about a quarter the prices. You'll get to see more of the clothes at a roommate's birthday party coming soon... but until then...

You know you love 'em... Have a great weekend everybody!!!

No comments:

Where Should I Go Next?