Friday, December 25, 2009

It's a REAL Christmas Miracle

Good Evening Ladies & Gentlemen,

And a Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, Season's Greetings, Hooray for Hannukah, Colossal Kwanza and Slaphappy Soltice or whatever you're celebrating this week, month, year. As I type this I'm having a great time petting my mom's cat Princess with my favorite niece in the whole wide world, Kairi. Why? Because of a Christmas Miracle.

First off, I want to apologize for not doing a damn thing on this blog for what now, three weeks? Trust me, it's not really my fault...so it's only a kind of apology. Thank the great circle that is utility establishment in small town California for not setting up my internet connection, nor my cable, and the post office for losing my paperwork for registering Gretchen. So yeah, I've been kind of busy...and I pinky swear promise to catch you all up later with pictures and maybe a fun story or two...but in the meantime, here's a superquick catchup.

The new job is awesome. The new apartment is awesome. The roommate is awesome. The new method of transportation is awesome. The weather is actually even pretty awesome... considering that I live where the Donner Party decided to go all cannibal a few years back. The Wingmans came to visit just before I was able to fly back for the holidays and thanks to the legal system final working, after many months of what would seem even to the most untrained of eyes as a simple open & shut case of paternal responsibility, I get to spend the holidays with pretty much ALL of my friends & family...including my niece Kairi who was basically kidnapped two days before I moved to Lake Tahoe. She just got back on Tuesday...and we've been having a wonderful Christmas since. I've even been able to spend time already with my mom, dad, brother, niece nephew, stepsiblings, cousins, Bubbles and later on I'll be meeting up with JL Clyde, the Mad Scientist, Lilie, and all the former coworkers for sushi & hijinx.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have a nice who's trying to play with me because as she said last night, "I missed you Unko $teve." So again, happy holidays everybody...and may your 2010's be even better than your 2009's. I love you all madly. Travel safe & enjoy all the precious moments with those that you love.

No comments:

Where Should I Go Next?