Sunday, July 16, 2017

The Past Few Months

Good Afternoon Ladies & Gentlemen,
 
Well, unfortunately I haven’t been keeping up to date on this much… but I’m going to try to focus a little more on it. Obviously free time has been space… and my new year’s resolution was to help the Everything I Learned From Movies podcast to take off… and it kind has, we’re up to averaging about 50 downloads an episode when previously hitting 10 was pretty f**king awesome, so a big shout out to our fans!!! In the meantime though, let me catch you up on the… I guess ten weeks since Iceland.
 
First up was a quick trip up to Sacramento to have fun at Dinosaur Days at Sierra College, where they had a bunch of kid-friendly activities all in the name of learning about prehistoric animals… so Izzy & I loved it…
 







Then we had a table at Jack of All Trades in Oakland to sell Izzy’s wonderful wares…
 
We also stopped by the Torpedo Room in Berkeley to try samples of the Sierra Nevada Beer Camp 2017 Edition… as well as checking them & hundreds of other breweries at Beer Camp Across the World in Pier 48…
 
Then we ran up to Sacramento during the ballsiest heatwave to experience the annual Portuguese Festival & Parade…
 


  
But then we also decided to spend the night up there to check out Jackrabbit, YOLO & Bike Dog Breweries as well & spend a relaxing evening in a cheap hotel room…
 
A week or so later, we traveled to Utah for my brother’s wedding, but first Izzy, my mom, my grandma & I went to see my cousin Alicia in a production of “Hairspray” at the Grand Theatre!!! She was a fairly small part… but got the best lines in the show in my opinion… and the production value was quite amazing for as affordable as the show was. Check out the productions down there through Salt Lake Community College! They’re legit!
 
Then of course the event of the weekend… my Brother’s wedding!!!









Then over the last few weeks, Izzy’s art has been spreading all over the Bay Area with a quickness!!! You can find her at Treasure Island Flea Market
 
Her Art is also on display at Elevation 66 Brewery through August…
 
Then we were also back at Jack of All Trades again…
 
Yes, it has been busy… but hey, we’re doing good things!!! So come check us out!!! Until next time, have a great day everybody!!!

No comments:

Where Should I Go Next?