Friday, September 30, 2011

Internet Problems

Good Morning,

"Borrowing" an internet connection at the apartment has been a little difficult recently... so it may be a few days until I can get our own connection set up... so don't be startled if you don't hear from me for a few days. The surgery yesterday morning went fine, I've just been away from work the past two days because the swelling & soreness is pretty bad... and let's face it, nobody really wants to see me looking all Phantom of the Opera anyway. Been there before after my car accident when I was 16 & don't need any of that. Not nearly that bad though... just a square inch of my cheek taken off & about a dozen stitches to seal it up. Just don't want to push it & cause it to be something much bigger than it is... and four days of nothing will really help those odds. Didn't hear about the basketball game last night... but I assume we lost or forfeited. Lame... sorry guys... but there's hope. At work, some of the guys are talking about starting a team in the same league... so maybe we can combine forces instead of struggling to get five people every week. I'll keep you posted.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm at the Starbucks right now using their connection but need to get back to the apartment for rest, relaxation & recuperation. Have a great weekend everybody!!!

No comments:

Where Should I Go Next?